Explore North Coast NSW
The North Coast of NSW is home to Southern Cross University and North Coast Institute. Over 15,000 students study in one of Southern Cross University’s campuses throughout the region. There are unique educational opportunities in the areas of business, environmental science and, tourism and hospitality management.
About the North Coast of NSW
- The North Coast of NSW is home to Southern Cross University and North Coast Institute.
- Over 15,000 students study in one of Southern Cross University’s campuses throughout the region.
- There are unique educational opportunities in the areas of business, environmental science and, tourism and hospitality management.
- Over 45,000 students study in the region’s vocational colleges.
- The region is renowned for its local industries: tourism, agriculture and forestry, building and construction.
- Parts of this region are located within 4 hours drive north from Sydney.
- Must dos in NSW’s North Coast are Myall Lakes National Park, the Legendary Pacific Coast Touring Route, Dorrigo Skywalk, the beaches at Byron Bay and dolphin cruises.
Why study in NSW?
NSW is home to world-class universities, vocational institutions and research organisations which deliver cutting edge, industry-relevant education that launches domestic and international students into careers of choice.
Its education system offers a wide range of courses and degrees and enjoys a strong global reputation for internationally respected qualifications, high quality research and teaching, cultural diversity and a safe study environment.
NSW's universities and research sector are linked into leading global industry and research networks to develop world-class talent equipped with the knowledge, skills to be 'work ready' upon graduation. Successful graduates from Australian institutes are working at the highest levels in government and business all around the world.
NSW has the largest research sector in Australia, a country ranked first in the Asia Pacific region for the quality of its research institutions.
Read more about studying in NSW at www.study.sydney
Last updated: Wednesday, 26 August 2015 3:02:24 PM