Once you have received your visa, there are requirements you must meet in order for it to remain valid, including;
- You must remain enrolled and maintain satisfactory course progress and attendance.
- If you wish to change your qualification level you may need to apply for a new student visa.
- Provide your Australian address to your institution so they can contact you, and let them know if you change address.
- You must continue to be able to support yourself financially while you're in Australia.
- Do not breach the working conditions applicable to your visa.
Visa help and assistance
- The Department of Home Affairs website provides all information in relation to visa requirements, responsibilities and compliance.
- Your institution’s international student support staff can provide you with assistance about the visa you'll need for your course.
- Education agents can also help with your student visa application and paperwork (as well as your course application).
- Note that education agents are not permitted to provide migration advice unless they are a registered migration agent.