Please enter a keyword/s to search for courses, institutions, scholarships or site content.

View All Scholarships

Language testing organisations

The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) accepts English language test results from a number of providers that meet student visa application requirements:

Institutions set their own English language requirements for course entry, and the English proficiency score needed for your course may be different to the score needed to secure your visa. You should check entry requirements for both your visa application and your course application.

Last updated: Saturday, 1 June 2013 4:25:09 PM

Rate this page

  • Rate as Helpful15 Helpful votes
  • Rate as Not helpful6 Not helpful votes