Interested in studying in Australia?
Get all the information you need to start your studies by attending the 2019 Australia Future Unlimited Education Exhibition.
This once a year Australian Government led event is being held for the 4th time in West Africa, and is been organised by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission.
More than 20 education institutions from Australia will be participating in this year’s event presenting study opportunities in different cities across Australia with the focus on studies at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The Department of Home Affairs will also be present to provide information and guidance on the student visa application process.
Australia is becoming a preferred education destination for Ghanaians for very good reasons including:
- Australia has a multi-cultural society and welcomes international students.
- 7 Australian universities are ranked in the top 100 universities in the world, 15 in the top 250 and 26 in the top 500.
- High quality education with internationally recognised qualifications and over 22,000 courses.
- High graduate employability with international qualifications.
- Students may be eligible to apply for a post study work permit after graduation to work in Australia.
- Australia is a great tourist destination offering students a unique environment to succeed academically and improve their social life.
- 6 Australian cities were ranked in the top 50 QS Best Student Cities, in 2019.
Join the increasing number of Ghanaians studying in Australia.
Get all the information you need to start your studies by attending the 2018 Australia Future Unlimited Education Exhibition at the following venue:
Date: Tuesday 1 October 2019 Time: 10:00AM -5:00PM WAT
Mövenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra
Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana
REGISTER FOR FREE
Your information will be collected and stored via third party software and computer servers and your registration will be lodged through a third party platform.
Submitting a registration form for this event will confirm your consent to the use and disclosure of your provided personal information by Austrade.