How can you stay up-to date with your education and study options?
- Discover the latest Department of Education, Skills and Employment (DESE) information for international students about travelling to Australia, what support is available for those affected by COVID-19 and other helpful resources.
Education providers' support
Australia’s education providers, including our 43 universities and many TAFE institutes and other colleges, are responding to support students with a range of initiatives including emergency bursaries, hardship funds, food banks, fee waivers and pastoral care.
- Search the Australian education provider COVID-19 response information list below to find out what support is being offered by your institution.
Australian education provider list
- If you are a provider and you would like to record your commitment and pledge to international students experiencing hardship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details.
- All Australia’s state and territory study clusters are working collectively to support international students and education providers during the COVID-19 global pandemic. Your local study cluster is also able to direct you to referral services and other government programs that are available to support international students and or temporary workers.
- The Lygon Group’s Uni COVID Response Tracker also provides a great interactive summary of Australian university responses to the COVID crisis. It is updated regularly so check back here for recent updates.
Lygon Group’s Uni COVID-19 Response Tracker