Video Competition 2017
Your students can win a trip to Australia
Students from IGCSE, GCE, IB and State Board schools across Pakistan have the opportunity to win a trip to Australia, hosted by a leading Australian university.
- The competition is open to school students from grade 9 to 11 or equivalent, studying in Pakistan.
- Teams should contain a maximum of two students.
- Students are expected to make a 3-minute video on the theme “Internet of things (IOT)”.
- Schools can nominate a maximum of one team only
- Teams must produce a short video in English, no longer than 3 minutes, on the chosen theme and upload it on YouTube.
The winning team will receive return flights from Pakistan to Australia for two students and one accompanying teacher. Along with tickets, visa costs, accommodation, food and a study tour are also included. The top 10 videos will also receive the Finalists certificates at an event hosted at the Australian High Commission.
The winners for the best video on Internet of Things (IOT) will receive a study visit hosted by the University of Technology Sydney and UTS: INSEARCH.
The competition is organised by the Australian Trade and Investment Commission. Travel and boarding cost are sponsored by UTS: INSEARCH.
Promote this competition to students and encourage teams to participate. Students who are interested in participating in the competition are required to register only through their schools. The deadline for submission of videos is 30th June 2017.
There are several tips to assist your students get started on the resources page. As the video is ready and uploaded to YouTube, please submit your entry by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is more information on our FAQs page.
INSEARCH CRICOS provider code: 00859D I UTS CRICOS provider code: 00099F
Last updated: Thursday, 2 March 2017 9:38:06 AM