The material on this internet site (Material) is made available for the purpose of providing access to government information and should not be treated as professional advice. Austrade does not accept liability for any loss associated with the use of the Material.
Austrade makes no representation or warranty about the reliability, currency or completeness of the Material or that the Material is free from error or omission. Users should rely upon their own independent skill and judgment, and consider obtaining professional advice or conducting their own due diligence before relying upon information available from this website.
To the extent permitted by law, Austrade accepts no liability for any loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance, by a user on the Material whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of Austrade, its officers or agents.
Some material on this internet site may include or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. The inclusion of such material is not an endorsement by the Commonwealth of that material and not an indication of the Commonwealth's commitment to any particular course of action. In circumstances where any recommendation is made in connection with any such views, standards or recommendations, it will be the users’ responsibility to make any final decisions.
Links provided to other internet sites are provided for the users’ convenience and do not constitute endorsement of the information at those sites. The Commonwealth accepts no responsibility for material contained in any site that is linked to this internet site.
Users of this internet site are also directed to the Website Privacy Statement. Any comments or queries about this notice or this website should be sent to: email@example.com
© Commonwealth of Australia 2016
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- any logos or brand marks, and
- any content supplied by third parties.
The details of the relevant licence conditions are available on the Creative Commons website, as is the full legal code for the CC BY 3.0 AU license
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to the www.studyinaustralia.gov.au website as:
Content courtesy of www.studyinaustralia.gov.au
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material. On the Study in Australia website this includes:
- Student stories
- Course, Institution and Scholarship data displayed in the Search function.
The Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
Any comments or queries about this notice or this website should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commenting on the Study in Australia website
We welcome readers of studyinaustralia.gov.au to contribute to discussions through our comments section. Our responsibility is to ensure that discussions are relevant and respectful to other readers of the website. If your comment needs a response, Austrade will do its best to get you an answer as soon as possible.
All comments on www.studyinaustralia.gov.au are pre-moderated by staff before being published. It is Austrade policy not to edit comments, but only to accept or refuse them. Austrade will endeavour to filter out anything that is inappropriate, abusive, defamatory or profane, and comments that are irrelevant to the comment subject and scope. Discussions with every individual about why comments were not published are not always possible. If you wish to report a comment that has been published and you feel is inappropriate, or to determine why a comment you submitted was not published, please send an email to email@example.com
Below are guidelines that explain our approach to comment moderation, and we expect participants to abide by these guidelines.
- Comments that could be considered offensive, threatening or obscene will not be allowed on the site.
- Do not post material that may incite violence or hatred. We will not tolerate comments that humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, mental or physical disability, or sexual orientation.
- Gratuitous abuse - be it of Australia, the Australian Trade Commission, subjects of the story or other commentators - will not be accepted. While we accept critical comments from readers, the general rule here is that comments should be about the article subject.
- Comments that are legally questionable, such as possible breaches of copyright or potentially libellous or defamatory material, will not be posted. Do not post anything relating to any ongoing or pending criminal trial anywhere in the world.
- Do not use the comments section for commercial purposes or spam. Comments that advertise, promote or solicit any goods or services will not be accepted.
- Please limit the use of links in comments. Comments containing links to unsuitable material will not be published.
- Do not impersonate others in the comments section, or post personal details – phone numbers, postal or email addresses – that could inadvertently put someone in danger.
- Only submit your comment once. Comments do not appear instantly. Submitting multiple versions of the same comment will only slow down the process. You retain responsibility for your comments and we reserve the right not to accede to requests to remove it.
- There is a limit of 150 words (=1000 characters) on a single comment.
Comments by users are not endorsed by Austrade
Austrade does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted by users on the Study in Australia website. Any information or material placed online by users, including advice and opinions, is the view and responsibility of those users and does not represent the view of Austrade.
Editing and deletions
Austrade may review, move or delete any material posted by users on the Study in Australia website, in its sole discretion and without notice.
By participating in the discussion, you:
- Give permission for your comments to be posted on the site and affirm that your comments represent your own work and do not infringe on the copyright of any other individual or organisation.
- Acknowledge that your comments will be moderated by Austrade before publication and therefore the publication of comments will not be immediate.
- Acknowledge that your comments will be moderated by Austrade after publication and may be removed if they do not comply with the Comment guidelines.
- Acknowledge that Austrade may terminate your ability to comment on the Study in Australia website for any reason, without notice.
- Acknowledge and give permission for your comments to be used by Austrade and/or the Government for any purpose.
Choice of law and jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Australian law. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts as regards any claim or matter arising under this agreement or as a result of your participation in the discussion on this website.
Last updated: Thursday, 13 June 2013 9:41:04 AM