Why Study in Australia
Education in Australia is well established and increasingly popular for prospective overseas students. International student numbers are growing at an average rate of 14% per annum. The main reasons for this include:
- Australia's education standards rank amongst the highest in the world
- Australian qualifications are widely recognised and accepted
- Australia has multiple institutions offering a wide variety of courses with flexible delivery methods
- Tuition fees are internationally competitive which, combined with a low cost of living
compared to other Western economies, represents good value for money
- Educational facilities and teaching resources are of the highest quality
- Government legislation and codes of conduct are applicable across the Education spectrum and serve to protect students
- Australia offers an attractive lifestyle that is safe, stable and friendly. A multicultural society means international students quickly feel at home
- There are opportunities to travel and / or work whilst studying Networks of support exist to help students in all aspects of their stay in Australia
- Last year some 130,000 international students were studying in Australia. If we include students studying offshore this figure is almost 157,000.
In summary, Australia offers an efficient and stimulating academic environment that rewards students with a qualification recognised and valued around the world. But we couple this with an environment that is sophisticated, welcoming and full of exciting options.