- This competition is open to IGCSE, GCE, IB and State Board school students from Pakistan from grade 9 to 11.
- Registration must be completed by the school or a teacher representing a school. Students cannot register for the competition themselves.
- Entering the teams and submitting videos must also be completed by the school or teacher.
- Students must make the video on theme given by the University which for the current year is Internet of Things (IOT).
- Schools can nominate maximum of one team only
- Each team can have up to two students.
- Teams must produce a short video in English, no more than 3 minutes long, on the chosen theme and upload it on YouTube.
- Winning students will need to have parental permission to enter the competition and necessary paperwork to be able to travel to Australia during September / October 2017. The students will be accompanied by the teacher. It is the responsibility of the school to ensure that the teams they enter have the necessary permission when submitting their video, and the required paperwork and travel documents for travel, should they be successful.
- See more information on the FAQs page.
Last updated: Friday, 3 March 2017 3:07:34 PM